The Scosche Line-Out Converter with Bass Control is an ideal audio accessory for your car to give your music a new feel. It changes your vehicle's stereo wire output to RCA cable output and adds an amplifier and a subwoofer to your factory speakers. It also allows the addition of two-channel or mono amplifiers to your factory or aftermarket system. This car stereo converter includes a mountable level control that lets you easily adjust the bass of the subwoofer right from the dash. It also provides remote turn-on wire for your amplifier. Included are easy-to-follow installation instructions to help you get started. This speaker wire to RCA converter is compatible with high power car stereos up to 80 watts per channel.
Scosche LOC2SL Car Stereo 2-Channel Adjustable Amplifier Add-On Adapter
LOC2SL Amplifier add-on adapter allows you to connect a receiver with no preamp outputs to an amplifier without speaker-level inputs.
- Converts car stereo speaker wire outputs to RCA cable outputs
- Allows the addition of 2-channel or Mono amplifiers to factory to aftermarket stereos
- Includes mountable remote controller of adjusting subwoofer lever from the dash
- Provides amplifier remote turn on output without removing car stereo
- Works with high power car stereos up to 80 Watts per channel
Scosche LOC2SL Line-Out Converter with Bass Control
Sealed package. Once opened, this item is non-returnable.
For full refund policy, please view our Shipping, Returns & Warranty page.