- Adjustable Line Output Converter
- Use the SNI-35 when adding an amplifier to a factory radio to convert the radio's speaker level output to the lower amplifier (RCA) level input
- Utilize Audio Transformer for Noise Isolation
- Phase Adjusted
- .5 dB Linearity from 20 - 20,000 Hz
- This Adjustable 2-Channel Line Out Converter Is Used When Adding An Amp To A Factory Or Aftermarket Radio.
PAC SNI-35 Adjustable 2-Channel Line Out Converter
Sealed package. Once opened, this item is non-returnable.
For full refund policy, please view our Shipping, Returns & Warranty page.